RuffHouse playsets were made to endure any type of environment, even hot “beach side” weather. In fact, our company was started in Mesa, Arizona, where the weather includes extreme heat and dryness as well as heavy dust, wind, and rain during the monsoon. We knew that when we started designing our swing sets had to be able to hold up no matter what Mother Nature was doing.
So, we partnered with one of the oldest and largest vinyl fence companies in Arizona, and started creating playset designs out of premium quality vinyl. This ended up not only being perfect for the Arizona climate but for many others as well, including California. Our playsets:
- Are perfect for humid climates like the California coast, and you won’t have to worry about rust or other water damage.
- Will stay cool to the touch, even on hot days.
- Will hold up, even when exposed to salt or sea spray.
- Come with a built-in water system which adds to the fun and keeps things cool!
- Don’t take away from the look of your backyard, but only enhance it.
- Are built for your kids to enjoy all year long!
Shipping to California
Our shipping process is fairly simple and straightforward.
- Once you have ordered your RuffHouse playset, plan on it taking a few weeks to be built.
- When your playset has finished being built, we’ll let you know it’s on its way and will give you a tracking number.
- Your swingset will be delivered on a pallet.
- If needed, we can assist you in locating a playset installer in your area.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with the playset installer and scheduling an installation time with them.
- Enjoy countless days of endless fun for your kids!