Who can apply?
- 3.2 or above High school GPA
- Must be enrolled in a college or university business program such as marketing, entrepreneurship, or business administration OR in a program related to childhood education, childhood development, or psychology.
- Must have a desire and commitment to helping children and families.
How to Apply
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name, the name of the university you are or will be attending, your area of study, and your anticipated graduation date.
- A 400-600 word essay based on one of the following questions:
- Why is outdoor play (exercise and imagination) important for a child’s development?
- What are 3 of the greatest challenges or threats facing children in your community and what are some of the best possible solutions to increase their well being and chances for success?
- What are 3 of the major causes of depression, anxiety in young adolescents, and what are 3 proven actions that can help prevent or treat depression and anxiety?